Ready to use veneered panels for interior
Shinnoki offers prefinished wood veneered panels for architects and cabinet makers to design and create stylish and distinctive interiors. Unlike regular veneered panels, Shinnoki products are ready-to-use and as easy to work with as a melamine board, huge time and cost-saving but with the same unique look and feel that is typical for real wood veneer.
Thanks to our proprietary mixmatch technique and our years of experience in product finishing, Shinnoki panels guarantee a continuous look without significant visual interruptions and color consistency throughout your entire project. Shinnoki is a complete program including matching panels, veneers and edge banding all quickly available from stock in 16 timely colors.
The benefits that Shinnoki offers you
- 16 trend driven real wood designs of which 7 are European white oak
- consistent colors and quality thanks to the mixmatch technique and industrial processsing
- prefinished surface making the processing extremely fast, easy and price-effective
- complete range of panels, veneers and edge banding
- well managed forest, FSC® certified
- immediately available from stock
- certain designs can be combined with Par-ky® and Cabbani® floors
Matching flooring solutions
Certain Shinnoki designs can be combined with Par-ky® and Cabbani® floors. In this way, the recognizability of Shinnoki can also return as floor area.
Par-ky is a multi-layer parquet which combines the warmth and unique design of real wood with the advantages of laminate. Par-ky is as easy to install and maintain as laminate flooring. Yet there is a big difference: the top layer of Par-ky is real wood, and not an imitation print as with laminate. Cabbani bridges the warmth and beauty of a high-quality European oak parquet flooring with contemporary architecture.
Cabbani is a prefinished parquet floor based on a top layer of 2, 3.2 or 5.5 mm, HDF or birch plywood and developed to fully glue down. The French production guarantees products with respect for nature and the utmost care for quality.