Can Shinnoki be obtained on other baseboards? In other dimensions?
Yes, Shinnoki can indeed be obtained on different baseboards or in other sizes. There is a minimum requirement of 50 sides finished with an identical Shinnoki design. An overview of the most common alternative substrates is available in the downloads section of this website. We recommend that you contact your Decospan contact for further questions on this matter.
Frequently asked questions
- How is Shinnoki processed?
- Can Shinnoki panels be processed horizontally?
- Is a single-sided board stable enough?
- When should you use the ordinary wooden veneer edging and when should you use use the ABS edging?
- Can Shinnoki be used in the bathroom?
- Why are there edge bandings with a thickness of 48 mm available?
- What would you use the Shinnoki Laminate for?
- Can Shinnoki be obtained on other baseboard or sizes?
- Can sliding doors be manufactured from Shinnoki?
- Where can I get a quote for Shinnoki products?
- How can Shinnoki be used for wall paneling?
- Why is there a peelcoat?
- Can you supply me the stain so I can manufacture my own Shinnoki?
- How can Shinnoki be specified?
- Can I add another topcoat lacquer?
- Is there an air quality label available?