What would you use the laminate for?
The Shinnoki Laminates (single sheets) are developed for optimal ease of use in multiple situations. For example, for the finishing of a door in a renovation project or the repairing of existing furniture, …. Because the sheets are slightly bendable you can also use them for curved surfaces. Postformation is not possible. The processing recommendations of Shinnoki Laminate can be found in the downloads page of this website.
Frequently asked questions
- How is Shinnoki processed?
- Can Shinnoki panels be processed horizontally?
- Is a single-sided board stable enough?
- When should you use the ordinary wooden veneer edging and when should you use use the ABS edging?
- Can Shinnoki be used in the bathroom?
- Why are there edge bandings with a thickness of 48 mm available?
- What would you use the Shinnoki Laminate for?
- Can Shinnoki be obtained on other baseboard or sizes?
- Can sliding doors be manufactured from Shinnoki?
- Where can I get a quote for Shinnoki products?
- How can Shinnoki be used for wall paneling?
- Why is there a peelcoat?
- Can you supply me the stain so I can manufacture my own Shinnoki?
- How can Shinnoki be specified?
- Can I add another topcoat lacquer?
- Is there an air quality label available?
- Can I make edge bands myself?
- How to clean a Shinnoki surface?