When should you use the ordinary wooden veneer edging and when should you use the ABS edging?
The veneer edge bandings are sufficient for most finishes. If the sides are used extensively (in the kitchen for example), we recommend to use our ABS sides. These protect the sides better. Also in humid areas (bathroom, dishwasher, kitchen), we recommend you use the ABS sides. It is also possible to configure a small radiuson the ABS edges as they are 1 mm thick.
Both the veneer edges and the ABS edges are colored through and through.
Frequently asked questions
- How is Shinnoki processed?
- Can Shinnoki panels be processed horizontally?
- Is a single-sided board stable enough?
- When should you use the ordinary wooden veneer edging and when should you use use the ABS edging?
- Can Shinnoki be used in the bathroom?
- Why are there edge bandings with a thickness of 48 mm available?
- What would you use the Shinnoki Laminate for?
- Can Shinnoki be obtained on other baseboard or sizes?
- Can sliding doors be manufactured from Shinnoki?
- Where can I get a quote for Shinnoki products?
- How can Shinnoki be used for wall paneling?
- Why is there a peelcoat?
- Can you supply me the stain so I can manufacture my own Shinnoki?
- How can Shinnoki be specified?
- Can I add another topcoat lacquer?
- Is there an air quality label available?